Conflict of interest: None declared
Pathological significance and predictive value for biochemical recurrence of c-Fes expression in prostate cancer†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 201–208, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Miyata, Y., Watanabe, S.-i., Matsuo, T., Hayashi, T., Sakai, H., Xuan, J. W., Greer, P. A. and Kanda, S. (2012), Pathological significance and predictive value for biochemical recurrence of c-Fes expression in prostate cancer. Prostate, 72: 201–208. doi: 10.1002/pros.21422
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.