Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Genetic variation in the toll-like receptor 4 and prostate cancer incidence and mortality†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 209–216, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Shui, I. M., Stark, J. R., Penney, K. L., Schumacher, F. R., Epstein, M. M., Pitt, M. J., Stampfer, M. J., Tamimi, R. M., Lindstrom, S., Sesso, H. D., Fall, K., Ma, J., Kraft, P., Giovannucci, E. and Mucci, L. A. (2012), Genetic variation in the toll-like receptor 4 and prostate cancer incidence and mortality. Prostate, 72: 209–216. doi: 10.1002/pros.21423
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA090598-03, 5 T32 CA09001-35, HL-26490, HL-34595, CA-097193, CA-34944, CA-141298, CA-40360
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROS_21423_sm_SuppTab1.doc||117K||Supplementary Table 1|
|PROS_21423_sm_SuppTab2.doc||88K||Supplementary Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.