Director, Duke Prostate Center, Division Chief.
Emerging treatment options for patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 338–349, February 2012
How to Cite
George, D. and Moul, J. W. (2012), Emerging treatment options for patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer. Prostate, 72: 338–349. doi: 10.1002/pros.21435
Disclosures: Daniel George, MD, serves as a speaker for Dendreon, Genentech/Roche, Novartis, Pfizer, and Sanofi-Aventis; is a consultant for Astellas, Dendreon, Genentech/Roche, J&J, Medivation, Novartis, Pfizer, and Sanofi-Aventis; and receives research grants from AstraZeneca, Dendreon, GlaxoSmithKline, J&J, Novartis, and Pfizer. Judd W. Moul, MD, serves as a speaker for Sanofi-Aventis, is a consultant for Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bayer, and Medivation, and is a clinical trial investigator for AstraZeneca.
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.