Chromosomes 4 and 8 implicated in a genome wide SNP linkage scan of 762 prostate cancer families collected by the ICPCG
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 410–426, March 2012
How to Cite
Lu, L., Cancel-Tassin, G., Valeri, A., Cussenot, O., Lange, E. M., Cooney, K. A., Farnham, J. M., Camp, N. J., Cannon-Albright, L. A., Tammela, T. L.J., Schleutker, J., Hoegel, J., Herkommer, K., Maier, C., Vogel, W., Wiklund, F., Emanuelsson, M., Grönberg, H., Wiley, K. E., Isaacs, S. D., Walsh, P. C., Helfand, B. T., Kan, D., Catalona, W. J., Stanford, J. L., FitzGerald, L. M., Johanneson, B., Deutsch, K., McIntosh, L., Ostrander, E. A., Thibodeau, S. N., McDonnell, S. K., Hebbring, S., Schaid, D. J., Whittemore, A. S., Oakley-Girvan, I., Hsieh, C.-L., Powell, I., Bailey-Wilson, J. E., Cropp, C. D., Simpson, C., Carpten, J. D., Seminara, D., Zheng, S. L., Xu, J., Giles, G. G., Severi, G., Hopper, J. L., English, D. R., Foulkes, W. D., Maehle, L., Moller, P., Badzioch, M. D., Edwards, S., Guy, M., Eeles, R., Easton, D., Isaacs, W. B. and International Consortium for Prostate Cancer Genetics (2012), Chromosomes 4 and 8 implicated in a genome wide SNP linkage scan of 762 prostate cancer families collected by the ICPCG. Prostate, 72: 410–426. doi: 10.1002/pros.21443
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U01 CA89600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.