Chronic prostatitis does not influence urinary PCA3 score
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 549–554, April 2012
How to Cite
Vlaeminck-Guillem, V., Bandel, M., Cottancin, M., Rodriguez-Lafrasse, C., Bohbot, J.-M. and Sednaoui, P. (2012), Chronic prostatitis does not influence urinary PCA3 score. Prostate, 72: 549–554. doi: 10.1002/pros.21457
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.