Jie Zheng, Fang Liu, and Xiaoling Lin contributed equally to this work.
Predictive Performance of prostate cancer risk in Chinese men using 33 reported prostate cancer risk-associated SNPs†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 577–583, April 2012
How to Cite
Zheng, J., Liu, F., Lin, X., Wang, X., Ding, Q., Jiang, H., Chen, H., Lu, D., Jin, G., Hsing, A. W., Shao, Q., Qi, J., Ye, Y., Wang, Z., Gao, X., Wang, G., Chu, L. W., OuYang, J., Huang, Y., Chen, Y., Gao, Y., Shi, R., Wu, Q., Wang, M., Zhang, Z., Hu, Y., Sun, J., Zheng, S. L., Gao, X., Xu, C., Mo, Z., Sun, Y. and Xu, J. (2012), Predictive Performance of prostate cancer risk in Chinese men using 33 reported prostate cancer risk-associated SNPs. Prostate, 72: 577–583. doi: 10.1002/pros.21462
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01CA129684-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.