Methods for prospective studies of adverse effects as applied to prostate cancer patients treated with surgery or radiotherapy without hormones
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 668–676, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Stensvold, A., Dahl, A. A., Brennhovd, B., Cvancarova, M., Fosså, S. D., Lilleby, W., Axcrona, K. and Smeland, S. (2012), Methods for prospective studies of adverse effects as applied to prostate cancer patients treated with surgery or radiotherapy without hormones. Prostate, 72: 668–676. doi: 10.1002/pros.21470
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.