XMRV accelerates cellular proliferation, transformational activity, and invasiveness of prostate cancer cells by downregulating p27Kip1
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 886–897, 1 June 2012
How to Cite
Pandhare-Dash, J., Mantri, C. K., Gong, Y., Chen, Z. and Dash, C. (2012), XMRV accelerates cellular proliferation, transformational activity, and invasiveness of prostate cancer cells by downregulating p27Kip1. Prostate, 72: 886–897. doi: 10.1002/pros.21491
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R00DA024558, R03DA30896
- Vanderbilt CTSA Grant. Grant Number: UL1 RR024975-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.