Anita Jerome-Morais and Margaret E. Wright contributed equally to this study.
Inverse association between glutathione peroxidase activity and both selenium-binding protein 1 levels and gleason score in human prostate tissue
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages 1006–1012, 15 June 2012
How to Cite
Jerome-Morais, A., Wright, M. E., Liu, R., Yang, W., Jackson, M. I., Combs, G. F. and Diamond, A. M. (2012), Inverse association between glutathione peroxidase activity and both selenium-binding protein 1 levels and gleason score in human prostate tissue. Prostate, 72: 1006–1012. doi: 10.1002/pros.21506
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- NIH Grant. Grant Number: 1R01CA127943
- American Institute of Cancer Research
- DOD Grant. Grant Number: W81XWH-06-1-0414
- GFHNRC CRIS Project. Grant Number: 5450-51000-036-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.