Conflict of interest: None.
Dysregulation of circulating microRNAs and prediction of aggressive prostate cancer†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 13, pages 1469–1477, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Shen, J., Hruby, G. W., McKiernan, J. M., Gurvich, I., Lipsky, M. J., Benson, M. C. and Santella, R. M. (2012), Dysregulation of circulating microRNAs and prediction of aggressive prostate cancer. Prostate, 72: 1469–1477. doi: 10.1002/pros.22499
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30 ES009089, P30 CA013696
- TJ Marell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!