No conflict of interest.
Regulation of cell proliferation through a KIT-mediated mechanism in benign prostatic hyperplasia†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 14, pages 1506–1513, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Imura, M., Kojima, Y., Kubota, Y., Hamakawa, T., Yasui, T., Sasaki, S., Hayashi, Y. and Kohri, K. (2012), Regulation of cell proliferation through a KIT-mediated mechanism in benign prostatic hyperplasia. Prostate, 72: 1506–1513. doi: 10.1002/pros.22500
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 20591886, 21791516
- Japanese Urological Association
- Naito Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.