The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
miR-141 modulates androgen receptor transcriptional activity in human prostate cancer cells through targeting the small heterodimer partner protein†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 14, pages 1514–1522, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Gong, A.-Y., Eischeid, A. N., Chen, D., Deng, C., Young, C. Y.F. and Chen, X.-M. (2012), miR-141 modulates androgen receptor transcriptional activity in human prostate cancer cells through targeting the small heterodimer partner protein. Prostate, 72: 1514–1522. doi: 10.1002/pros.22501
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Nebraska Cancer and Smoking-Related Diseases Research Program. Grant Numbers: LB506, LB595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.