Chemoaffinity capture of pre-targeted prostate cancer cells with magnetic beads
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 14, pages 1532–1541, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Wu, L. Y., Liu, T., Hopkins, M. R., Davis, W. C. and Berkman, C. E. (2012), Chemoaffinity capture of pre-targeted prostate cancer cells with magnetic beads. Prostate, 72: 1532–1541. doi: 10.1002/pros.22508
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21CA135463, R01CA140617
- Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-10-PCRP-PCTA, PC102144
- WSU Center for NMR Spectroscopy, the WSU Flow Cytometry and Cell Analysis Core
- WSU Swine Center
- WSU Lab for Biotechnology and Bioanalysis I (LBB1)
- WSU Franceschi Microscopy and Imaging Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.