Epigenetic down regulation of RASSF10 and its possible clinical implication in prostate carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 14, pages 1550–1558, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Dansranjavin, T., Wagenlehner, F., Gattenloehner, S., Steger, K., Weidner, W., Dammann, R. and Schagdarsurengin, U. (2012), Epigenetic down regulation of RASSF10 and its possible clinical implication in prostate carcinoma. Prostate, 72: 1550–1558. doi: 10.1002/pros.22510
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- German Cancer Aid. Grant Numbers: 108629, 109179
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.