Anti-androgenic effects of S-40542, a novel non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 14, pages 1580–1587, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Nejishima, H., Yamamoto, N., Suzuki, M., Furuya, K., Nagata, N. and Yamada, S. (2012), Anti-androgenic effects of S-40542, a novel non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Prostate, 72: 1580–1587. doi: 10.1002/pros.22511
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.