Peptides binding to prostate-specific antigen enhance its antiangiogenic activity
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 14, pages 1588–1594, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Mattsson, J. M., Närvänen, A., Stenman, U.-H. and Koistinen, H. (2012), Peptides binding to prostate-specific antigen enhance its antiangiogenic activity. Prostate, 72: 1588–1594. doi: 10.1002/pros.22512
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Cancer Foundation
- Juselius Foundation
- Finska Läkaresällskapet
- Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Funds
- Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation
- Maud Kuistila Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.