The partial work of this study was presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR), Washington DC, USA in April, 2010.
Small molecule tolfenamic acid inhibits PC-3 cell proliferation and invasion in vitro, and tumor growth in orthotopic mouse model for prostate cancer†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 72, Issue 15, pages 1648–1658, November 2012
How to Cite
Sankpal, U. T., Abdelrahim, M., Connelly, S. F., Lee, C. M., Madero-Visbal, R., Colon, J., Smith, J., Safe, S., Maliakal, P. and Basha, R. (2012), Small molecule tolfenamic acid inhibits PC-3 cell proliferation and invasion in vitro, and tumor growth in orthotopic mouse model for prostate cancer. Prostate, 72: 1648–1658. doi: 10.1002/pros.22518
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.