First authorship shared by Dr. Bensen and Dr. Xu.
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 11–22, January 2013
How to Cite
Bensen, J. T., Xu, Z., Smith, G. J., Mohler, J. L., Fontham, E. T.H. and Taylor, J. A. (2013), Genetic polymorphism and prostate cancer aggressiveness: A case-only study of 1,536 GWAS and candidate SNPs in African-Americans and European-Americans. Prostate, 73: 11–22. doi: 10.1002/pros.22532
Conflicts of interset: None.
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Department of Defense DAMD. Grant Number: 17-03-2-0052
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- NIH National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.