Piperlongumine induces rapid depletion of the androgen receptor in human prostate cancer cells
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Golovine, K. V., Makhov, P. B., Teper, E., Kutikov, A., Canter, D., Uzzo, R. G. and Kolenko, V. M. (2013), Piperlongumine induces rapid depletion of the androgen receptor in human prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 73: 23–30. doi: 10.1002/pros.22535
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- The National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: RO1 CA134463, CCSG, P30 CA006927
- The American Institute for Cancer Research Grant. Grant Number: 09A023
- The Department of Defense Physician Research Training Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.