All authors have no financial or personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence our work.
Bradykinin enhances cell migration in human prostate cancer cells through B2 receptor/PKCδ/c-Src dependent signaling pathway†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 89–100, January 2013
How to Cite
Yu, H.-S., Lin, T.-H. and Tang, C.-H. (2013), Bradykinin enhances cell migration in human prostate cancer cells through B2 receptor/PKCδ/c-Src dependent signaling pathway. Prostate, 73: 89–100. doi: 10.1002/pros.22544
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 100-2320-B-039-028-MY3
- Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital Taichung Branch. Grant Number: TTCRD-10014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.