Conflict of interests: nothing to declare.
Role of glyoxalase I in the proliferation and apoptosis control of human LNCaP and PC3 prostate cancer cells†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 121–132, January 2013
How to Cite
Antognelli, C., Mezzasoma, L., Fettucciari, K., Mearini, E. and Talesa, V. N. (2013), Role of glyoxalase I in the proliferation and apoptosis control of human LNCaP and PC3 prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 73: 121–132. doi: 10.1002/pros.22547
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.