Null genotypes at the GSTM1 and GSTT1 genes and the risk of benign prostatic hyperplasia: A case–control study and a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 146–152, January 2013
How to Cite
Choubey, V. K., Sankhwar, S. N., Tewari, R., Sankhwar, P., Singh, B. P. and Rajender, S. (2013), Null genotypes at the GSTM1 and GSTT1 genes and the risk of benign prostatic hyperplasia: A case–control study and a meta-analysis. Prostate, 73: 146–152. doi: 10.1002/pros.22549
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOH & FW), Govt. of India
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Govt. of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.