Null genotypes at the GSTM1 and GSTT1 genes and the risk of benign prostatic hyperplasia: A case–control study and a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 146–152, January 2013
How to Cite
Choubey, V. K., Sankhwar, S. N., Tewari, R., Sankhwar, P., Singh, B. P. and Rajender, S. (2013), Null genotypes at the GSTM1 and GSTT1 genes and the risk of benign prostatic hyperplasia: A case–control study and a meta-analysis. Prostate, 73: 146–152. doi: 10.1002/pros.22549
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOH & FW), Govt. of India
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Govt. of India
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pros_22549_sm_SupplTab1.doc||37K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.