Data Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Oncology, Chicago, 2007.
Integrated Hedgehog signaling is induced following castration in human and murine prostate cancers†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 153–161, January 2013
How to Cite
Efstathiou, E., Karlou, M., Wen, S., Hoang, A., Pettaway, C. A., Pisters, L. L., Maity, S., Troncoso, P. and Logothetis, C. J. (2013), Integrated Hedgehog signaling is induced following castration in human and murine prostate cancers. Prostate, 73: 153–161. doi: 10.1002/pros.22550
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- Young Investigator Award, Prostate Cancer Foundation
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA84964, CA90270, NIEHSES07784, 5 P30 CA016672-35
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.