This work was performed in the Departments of Urology and Pathology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and in the Department of Urology and the Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Michigan Medical School.
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 176–181, January 2013
How to Cite
Jones, M. L., Siddiqui, J., Pienta, K. J. and Getzenberg, R. H. (2013), Circulating fibroblast-like cells in men with metastatic prostate cancer. Prostate, 73: 176–181. doi: 10.1002/pros.22553
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- Patana Fund of the Brady Urological Institute
- National Cancer Institute Prostate Cancer SPORE. Grant Numbers: P50 CA58236, P50 CA69568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.