Disclosures: Pierre I. Karakiewicz is partially supported by the University of Montreal Health Centre Urology Specialists, Fonds de la Recherche en Sante du Quebec, the University of Montreal Department of Surgery and the University of Montreal Health Centre (CHUM) Foundation.
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 211–218, January 2013
How to Cite
Hansen, J., Rink, M., Bianchi, M., Kluth, L. A., Tian, Z., Ahyai, S. A., Shariat, S. F., Briganti, A., Steuber, T., Fisch, M., Graefen, M., Karakiewicz, P. I. and Chun, F. K.-H. (2013), External validation of the updated briganti nomogram to predict lymph node invasion in prostate cancer patients undergoing extended lymph node dissection. Prostate, 73: 211–218. doi: 10.1002/pros.22559
Jens Hansen and Michael Rink contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.