Disclosures: Dr. Borgström is inventor on a patent in relation to this work and is also CEO of PellFiCure Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dr. Baron is a consultant for PellFiCure Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Drs. P. Abedinpour, A. Chrastina, and J. Welsh declare no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 489–499, April 2013
How to Cite
Abedinpour, P., Baron, V. T., Chrastina, A., Welsh, J. and Borgström, P. (2013), The combination of plumbagin with androgen withdrawal causes profound regression of prostate tumors in vivo. Prostate, 73: 489–499. doi: 10.1002/pros.22585
Parisa Abedinpour and Véronique T. Baron contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- This work was supported by DOD-OCRP. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0280
- PellFiCure Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Grant Number: PPI001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.