Conflict of interest: None declared.
Microvascularity in transition zone prostate tumors resembles normal prostatic tissue†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 467–475, April 2013
How to Cite
van Niekerk, C. G., Witjes, J. A., Barentsz, J. O., van der Laak, J. A.W.M. and Hulsbergen-van de Kaa, C. A. (2013), Microvascularity in transition zone prostate tumors resembles normal prostatic tissue. Prostate, 73: 467–475. doi: 10.1002/pros.22588
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Dutch Cancer Foundation. Grant Number: KWF KUN 2003 2529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.