No potential conflicts of interest are reported.
Nuclear factor-kappa B and interleukin-6 related docetaxel resistance in castration-resistant prostate cancer†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 512–521, April 2013
How to Cite
Codony-Servat, J., Marín-Aguilera, M., Visa, L., García-Albéniz, X., Pineda, E., Fernández, P. L., Filella, X., Gascón, P. and Mellado, B. (2013), Nuclear factor-kappa B and interleukin-6 related docetaxel resistance in castration-resistant prostate cancer. Prostate, 73: 512–521. doi: 10.1002/pros.22591
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2The role of transcription factors in prostate cancer and potential for future RNA interference therapy, Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets, 2014, 18, 6, 633, , , , , , , ,