No potential conflicts of interest are reported.
Nuclear factor-kappa B and interleukin-6 related docetaxel resistance in castration-resistant prostate cancer†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 512–521, April 2013
How to Cite
Codony-Servat, J., Marín-Aguilera, M., Visa, L., García-Albéniz, X., Pineda, E., Fernández, P. L., Filella, X., Gascón, P. and Mellado, B. (2013), Nuclear factor-kappa B and interleukin-6 related docetaxel resistance in castration-resistant prostate cancer. Prostate, 73: 512–521. doi: 10.1002/pros.22591
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.