Po-Yen Liu and Shinn-Zong Lin contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 531–541, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, P.-Y., Lin, S.-Z., Sheu, J. J.-C., Lin, C.-T., Lin, P.-C., Chou, Y.-W., Huang, M.-H., Chiou, T.-W. and Harn, H.-J. (2013), Regulation of androgen receptor expression by Z-isochaihulactone mediated by the JNK signaling pathway and might be related to cytotoxicity in prostate cancer. Prostate, 73: 531–541. doi: 10.1002/pros.22593
Horng-Jyh Harn and Tzyy-Wen Chiou contributed equally to this work.
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 99-2628-B-039-004-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.