Po-Yen Liu and Shinn-Zong Lin contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 531–541, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, P.-Y., Lin, S.-Z., Sheu, J. J.-C., Lin, C.-T., Lin, P.-C., Chou, Y.-W., Huang, M.-H., Chiou, T.-W. and Harn, H.-J. (2013), Regulation of androgen receptor expression by Z-isochaihulactone mediated by the JNK signaling pathway and might be related to cytotoxicity in prostate cancer. Prostate, 73: 531–541. doi: 10.1002/pros.22593
Horng-Jyh Harn and Tzyy-Wen Chiou contributed equally to this work.
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 99-2628-B-039-004-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.