Six transmembrane epithelial antigen of the prostate 1 is down-regulated by sex hormones in prostate cells
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 605–613, May 2013
How to Cite
Gomes, I. M., Santos, C. R., Socorro, S. and Maia, C. J. (2013), Six transmembrane epithelial antigen of the prostate 1 is down-regulated by sex hormones in prostate cells. Prostate, 73: 605–613. doi: 10.1002/pros.22601
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Pluriannual Program of Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.