Six transmembrane epithelial antigen of the prostate 1 is down-regulated by sex hormones in prostate cells
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 605–613, May 2013
How to Cite
Gomes, I. M., Santos, C. R., Socorro, S. and Maia, C. J. (2013), Six transmembrane epithelial antigen of the prostate 1 is down-regulated by sex hormones in prostate cells. Prostate, 73: 605–613. doi: 10.1002/pros.22601
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Pluriannual Program of Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pros_22601_sm_SupplFigS1.doc||94K||Supplementary Figure S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.