None of the authors has a conflict of interest relevant to this study.
Selenoprotein P genetic variants and mrna expression, circulating selenium, and prostate cancer risk and survival†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 700–705, May 2013
How to Cite
Penney, K. L., Li, H., Mucci, L. A., Loda, M., Sesso, H. D., Stampfer, M. J. and Ma, J. (2013), Selenoprotein P genetic variants and mrna expression, circulating selenium, and prostate cancer risk and survival. Prostate, 73: 700–705. doi: 10.1002/pros.22611
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: PC073618, PC050569
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA42182, CA34944, CA40360, CA141298, CA097193
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland. Grant Numbers: HL26490, HL34595
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- National Research Service Award. Grant Number: T32 CA009001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.