Growth kinetics of CD133-positive prostate cancer cells
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 724–733, May 2013
How to Cite
Reyes, E. E., Kunovac, S. K., Duggan, R., Kregel, S. and Griend, D. J. V. (2013), Growth kinetics of CD133-positive prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 73: 724–733. doi: 10.1002/pros.22616
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- The University of Chicago, Department of Surgery, The Section of Urology
- The University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center (UCCCC)
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University and the Cancer Research Center of the University of Chicago. Grant Number: NCI P50 CA090386
- The Cancer Research Foundation
- The Brinson Foundation
- The Alvin Baum Family Fund
- The University of Chicago Cancer Research Foundation Women's Board
- HHMI: Med-into-Grad Fellowship. Grant Number: 56006772
- Cancer Biology Training Grant. Grant Number: T32-CA09594
- Immunology Training Grant. Grant Number: AI07090-31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.