Identification of transcription factors associated with castration-resistance: Is the serum responsive factor a potential therapeutic target?
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 743–753, May 2013
How to Cite
Prencipe, M., Madden, S. F., O'Neill, A., O'Hurley, G., Culhane, A., O'Connor, D., Klocker, H., Kay, E. W., Gallagher, W. M. and Watson, W. R. (2013), Identification of transcription factors associated with castration-resistance: Is the serum responsive factor a potential therapeutic target?. Prostate, 73: 743–753. doi: 10.1002/pros.22618
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Science Foundation Ireland Strategic Research Cluster
- Molecular Therapeutics for Cancer Ireland
- FP7 Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnership and Pathways Program (FAST-PATH)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pros_22618_sm_SuppTabS1.doc||59K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.