Declaration of interest: Linda Vignozzi, Mauro Gacci, Ilaria Cellai, Annamaria Morelli, Paolo Comeglio, Marco Carini, Giovanni Corona, Gabriella Nesi, Raffaella Santi, Andrea Tubaro, Cosimo De Nunzio, Arcangelo Sebastianelli have no conflict of interest that could be perceived as prejudicing the impartiality of the research reported and have nothing to declare. Mario Maggi is a scientific consultant for Bayer Pharma A.G, Germany, Eli-Lilly Indianapolis, Indiana.
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 789–800, June 2013
How to Cite
Vignozzi, L., Gacci, M., Cellai, I., Santi, R., Corona, G., Morelli, A., Rastrelli, G., Comeglio, P., Sebastanelli, A., Maneschi, E., Nesi, G., De Nunzio, C., Tubaro, A., Mannucci, E., Carini, M. and Maggi, M. (2013), Fat boosts, while androgen receptor activation counteracts, BPH-associated prostate inflammation. Prostate, 73: 789–800. doi: 10.1002/pros.22623
Linda Vignozzi and Mauro Gacci contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Italian Minister of University, Research and Instruction. Grant Numbers: 2009WLNXNT_002, RBFR10VJ56_002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.