Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Neuroendocrine-derived peptides promote prostate cancer cell survival through activation of IGF-1R signaling†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 801–812, June 2013
How to Cite
DaSilva, J. O., Amorino, G. P., Casarez, E. V., Pemberton, B. and Parsons, S. J. (2013), Neuroendocrine-derived peptides promote prostate cancer cell survival through activation of IGF-1R signaling. Prostate, 73: 801–812. doi: 10.1002/pros.22624
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- NCI. Grant Numbers: T32-CA009109-33, P01CA76465, R0176649