Single-cell analysis of circulating tumor cells identifies cumulative expression patterns of EMT-related genes in metastatic prostate cancer
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 813–826, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C.-L., Mahalingam, D., Osmulski, P., Jadhav, R. R., Wang, C.-M., Leach, R. J., Chang, T.-C., Weitman, S. D., Kumar, A. P., Sun, L., Gaczynska, M. E., Thompson, I. M. and Huang, T. H.-M. (2013), Single-cell analysis of circulating tumor cells identifies cumulative expression patterns of EMT-related genes in metastatic prostate cancer. Prostate, 73: 813–826. doi: 10.1002/pros.22625
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Integrative Cancer Biology Program. Grant Number: U54CA113001
- Early Detection Research Network. Grant Number: U01CA086402
- Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: P30CA054174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.