Yiming Zhang and Zhenghui Guo contributed equally to this study.
Prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA): A novel modulator of p38 for proliferation, migration, and survival in prostate cancer cells†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 835–841, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Guo, Z., Du, T., Chen, J., Wang, W., Xu, K., Lin, T. and Huang, H. (2013), Prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA): A novel modulator of p38 for proliferation, migration, and survival in prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 73: 835–841. doi: 10.1002/pros.22627
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- China National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists Grant. Grant Numbers: 81101947, 81001142
- The Guangdong Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10151008901000070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.