Near-infrared fluorescence imaging of gastrin releasing peptide receptor targeting in prostate cancer lymph node metastases
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 842–854, June 2013
How to Cite
Cai, Q.-Y., Yu, P., Besch-Williford, C., Smith, C. J., Sieckman, G. L., Hoffman, T. J. and Ma, L. (2013), Near-infrared fluorescence imaging of gastrin releasing peptide receptor targeting in prostate cancer lymph node metastases. Prostate, 73: 842–854. doi: 10.1002/pros.22630
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-2-0176
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.