The association between calcium channel blocker use and prostate cancer outcome
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 865–872, June 2013
How to Cite
Poch, M. A., Mehedint, D., Green, D. J., Payne-Ondracek, R., Fontham, E. T.H., Bensen, J. T., Attwood, K., Wilding, G. E., Guru, K. A., Underwood, W., Mohler, J. L. and Heemers, H. V. (2013), The association between calcium channel blocker use and prostate cancer outcome. Prostate, 73: 865–872. doi: 10.1002/pros.22632
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Roswell Park Alliance Foundation
- NCI. Grant Number: CA 016056
- Department of Defense (DoD) Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: DAMD 17-03-2-0052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.