Mechanisms of synergism between antagonists of growth hormone-releasing hormone and antagonists of luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone in shrinking experimental benign prostatic hyperplasia
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 873–883, June 2013
How to Cite
Rick, F. G., Schally, A. V., Block, N. L., Abi-Chaker, A., Krishan, A. and Szalontay, L. (2013), Mechanisms of synergism between antagonists of growth hormone-releasing hormone and antagonists of luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone in shrinking experimental benign prostatic hyperplasia. Prostate, 73: 873–883. doi: 10.1002/pros.22633
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- AUA Foundation Research Scholars Program and the AUA Southeastern Section
- Medical Research Service of the Veterans Affairs Department
- Departments of Pathology, and Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology of the Miller Medical School
- University of Miami, and South Florida Veterans Affairs Foundation for Research and Education
- L. Austin Weeks Endowment for Urologic Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.