Sandy Larson and Xiaotun Zhang equally contributing to this work.
Characterization of osteoblastic and osteolytic proteins in prostate cancer bone metastases†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 932–940, June 2013
How to Cite
Larson, S. R., Zhang, X., Dumpit, R., Coleman, I., Lakely, B., Roudier, M., Higano, C. S., True, L. D., Lange, P. H., Montgomery, B., Corey, E., Nelson, P. S., Vessella, R. L. and Morrissey, C. (2013), Characterization of osteoblastic and osteolytic proteins in prostate cancer bone metastases. Prostate, 73: 932–940. doi: 10.1002/pros.22639
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington
- Pacific Northwest Prostate Cancer SPORE. Grant Number: P50CA97186
- PO1 NIH. Grant Number: PO1CA085859
- Richard M. LUCAS Foundation
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Pacific Northwest Prostate Cancer SPORE. Grant Number: P50CA097186
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|pros_22639_sm_SupplFig1.tif||360K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|pros_22639_sm_SupplFig2.tif||4936K||Supplementary Figure 2|
|pros_22639_sm_SupplFig3.tif||1753K||Supplementary Figure 3|
|pros_22639_sm_SupplTab1.doc||24K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.