The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Consumption of deep-fried foods and risk of prostate cancer†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 960–969, June 2013
How to Cite
Stott-Miller, M., Neuhouser, M. L. and Stanford, J. L. (2013), Consumption of deep-fried foods and risk of prostate cancer. Prostate, 73: 960–969. doi: 10.1002/pros.22643
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: USR01 CA0566787, R01 CA092579, P50 CA097186
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, WA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.