Phase II open label, multi-center clinical trial of modulation of intermediate endpoint biomarkers by 1α-hydroxyvitamin D2 in patients with clinically localized prostate cancer and high grade pin
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 970–978, June 2013
How to Cite
Gee, J., Bailey, H., Kim, K., Kolesar, J., Havighurst, T., Tutsch, K. D., See, W., Cohen, M. B., Street, N., LeVan, L., Jarrard, D. and Wilding, G. (2013), Phase II open label, multi-center clinical trial of modulation of intermediate endpoint biomarkers by 1α-hydroxyvitamin D2 in patients with clinically localized prostate cancer and high grade pin. Prostate, 73: 970–978. doi: 10.1002/pros.22644
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- N01 National Institutes of Health CN95130 and P30 CA14520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.