Conflict of interest: None.
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy to the pelvis and androgen deprivation in men with locally advanced prostate cancer: A study of adverse effects and their relation to quality of life†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1038–1047, July 2013
How to Cite
Lilleby, W., Stensvold, A. and Dahl, A. A. (2013), Intensity-modulated radiotherapy to the pelvis and androgen deprivation in men with locally advanced prostate cancer: A study of adverse effects and their relation to quality of life. Prostate, 73: 1038–1047. doi: 10.1002/pros.22651
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Olav Raagholt and Gerd Meidel Foundation
- The Norwegian Cancer Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.