Minyi He and Yun Liu contributed equally.
Down-regulation of miR-200b-3p by low p73 contributes to the androgen-independence of prostate cancer cells†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1048–1056, July 2013
How to Cite
He, M., Liu, Y., Deng, X., Qi, S., Sun, X., Liu, G., Liu, Y., Liu, Y. and Zhao, M. (2013), Down-regulation of miR-200b-3p by low p73 contributes to the androgen-independence of prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 73: 1048–1056. doi: 10.1002/pros.22652
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81170696
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2012040007081
- Foundation of Scientific Research of Southern Medical University
This article has been cited by: