Benoît Boutin and Nicolas Tajeddine contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1090–1102, July 2013
How to Cite
Boutin, B., Tajeddine, N., Vandersmissen, P., Zanou, N., Van Schoor, M., Mondin, L., Courtoy, P. J., Tombal, B. and Gailly, P. (2013), Androgen deprivation and androgen receptor competition by bicalutamide induce autophagy of hormone-resistant prostate cancer cells and confer resistance to apoptosis. Prostate, 73: 1090–1102. doi: 10.1002/pros.22658
Bertrand Tombal and Philippe Gailly share senior authorship.
The authors have declared that no conflict of interest exists.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- General Direction of Scientific Research of the French Community of Belgium, Inter-University Attraction Pole (IUAP P7/13). Grant Number: F.R.S.-FNRS—Télévie n°7. 4542 07
- “Fonds Joseph Maisin”. Grant Number: n°7.4611.10, F.R.S.M. 3.4.515.09.F, ARC n°10-15/029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.